Thursday, July 8, 2010

localized.

last year i made it into the Seattle PI twice for very different reasons. as a result, i made it a goal to make it in the paper 3 times. instead, i have decided to refine my goal. make it on the news 3 times in 2010. technically, i have achieved this (apparently camping 12 hours for a phone makes your crazy enough to be on television). i appeared on many early morning news broadcasts (both while i was awake, and sleeping). i was also interviewed for a radio station. i plan on lumping those together, since i'd rather not make life easier for myself...

today i will have achieved number 2. danny scored some VIP tickets to a taping of new day. hopefully the bachelor will have a rose for me at the end...

ps. have you seen hans' new website (dearblankpleaseblank.com)? it has been getting attention everywhere (i.e. it's nice that, glamour.com, etc.)! leave it to hans to one-up me and get interviewed by an australian radio station...way to go...seriously...way. to. go.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks for the shout-out.

Anonymous said...

I started reading dearblankpleaseblank quite by accident then read the "about" section which then led me to read Hans blog (blogg?) which finally led me to this blog where I then read about your "shout-out" and after feeling a bit stalker/creeper-like I then realized that I did it backwards. I apoligize. Actually, I apoligize for both that and that this comment has absolutly no point what-so-ever