Friday, March 27, 2009
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
The good news is that I haven't had to drink as much lemonade as I thought I would. Yesterday, I drank 3 1/2 and today I am still on my first. This means less cringing for me, and less making bottles, which becomes quite the chore. Wow, I have ended my good news with a negative note...oops.
On a real positive note, I think baby goals will work best. When I think about 14 days, I feel overwhelmed. When I think baby goals, I get excited.
Baby Goal 1: 3 days (almost there wooo!!!!)
Baby Goal 2: 5 days
Baby Goal 3: 7 days
Baby Goal 4: 10 days
Baby Goal 5: 12 days
Baby Goal 6: 14 days
The first few days are always the hardest. I will conquer!!!
Monday, March 23, 2009
PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO CHEER ME ON. I need it.
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Sunday, March 8, 2009
- Sleeping in until 10 am.
- Going to the Imax to see, "Mystery of the Nile." A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. Let's go on a rafting trip soon, okay?
- Went to a stamp show. Yes, as in postage stamps. Yes, I was there talking to an old man about his collection for over an hour, so what?
- Played late night Bingo.
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
- Sometimes I really enjoy going to bed at 8:45, and then waking up at 3:30 am wide-awake. Instead of trying to go back to sleep, I think of potential blog posts, and play on the internet for a while. Around 4 am, I drink a giant glass of water and go back to sleep.
- I love watching and reading the news, especially the same story, but from different sources to compare and contrast the angles.
- I love listening to NPR (also a part of my love for news). One of my favorite segments is "Marketplace," but I find it to be a little harder to listen to, because I use to have a crush on Scott Jagow's voice, and now he only posts on their blog. Sometimes I would even arrive a few minutes late to work, just so I could finish listening to this program.
- I also like to take my lunches at noon, sit in my car and listen to "The Conversation," and I like to converse with the program.
- I check the mail everytime I arrive at my house, no matter what time, in hopes of something being there...mail, bills, surprises.
- I'm a lemonade connoisseur.
- My favorite color is orange, and it has been ever since I can remember.
- I create movie ideas in my head on a regular basis. If you are a screenwriter, we should team up soon.
- I dwell in the simple pleasures of life.
- I've decided that the only time it would be okay for me to get arrested would be when I jump into the Locks as the water is rising. I also want to get a job there hooking the boats up.
- I love IMAX films. I even own a few on DVD...yes, I know that this is self-defeating but they are quality films!
- I love being a BYU cougar. Seriously. Sometimes it is a little embarrassing, but I have embraced and now I bleed blue through and through!
- I also LOVE being a Texan, more than you will ever know.
This is not my "25 things you may not know..." These simply were my thoughts at 3:30 this morning when I could not go back to sleep. I now realize that I should work on a more normal sleeping pattern, and stop getting hip-hop songs stuck in my head..."Ever since I can rememba' I've been poppin' my colla', I've been poppin' my colla'."