Friday, November 25, 2011

day of rest.

in the last week i have been to my heartland, hiked on mt. rainier and less than 48 hours later hiked in the canyons of big bend. saw parts of texas i've only dreamed of. spent much needed time with one of my closest of friends. slept in a yurt. experienced marfa. got chased by wild turkeys. saw the marfa lights. experienced chianti. felt like a local. visited my family heritage. learned about the art of pigeon racing. dominated at mexican dominoes. released seven months of mounting up karaoke and dancing. and said one very sad goodbye.

my black friday will be spent in my t-shirt and leggings paired with mismatching christmas socks, while watching korean soap operas and crafting and ANXIOUSLY awaiting the postman.

seriously. how has it not arrived yet?

oh. and how could i forget. IAMGOINGTOSEETHEMUPPETSTONIGHHHHTTTTT!!!!!

No comments: