Friday, October 17, 2008

Since when did birth certificates trump Social Security Cards?

Oh well...I guess it doesn't matter because I found my birth certificate.

My spell check has been way off lately, and sometimes I wonder if it is trying to check for another language.

I have wonderful friends here. I have a roommate right now. He's pretty great and even took on the insurmountable task of organizing my CD collection.

I saw the movie W. tonight. Superb. One of the better movies I have seen in a while.

I'm leaving for Canada in 5 hours...I am headed to Victoria for the weekend. Hopefully they let me back into this country...but to be honest, I think I would be okay being stuck there. After all, their dollar gets me a lot further. More detailed entries to come. Promise. Love always. Me.

No comments: