...with Final Fantasy! It really was as magical as it sounds.
Other highlights of yesterday include:
- spending time at BGCA.
- reading the Stinky Cheese Man to the kids...and saying, "I am the Stinky Cheese Man!!!" in unison. It kind of reminded me of Kindergarton cop.
- Imri picking me up in his new car, and driving with the windows down sharing funny stories.
- Seeing the Gee family downtown.
- Enjoying beautiful music from a video game I have never played performed by the Seattle Symphony.
- Seeing Imri's face light up everytime a song from Final Fantasy VIII was performed.
- Crawling underneath my covers in my new room, and sleeping a pleasent slumber.