Wednesday, July 8, 2009

odds and bookends

Last night I finally began to move into my room, and thanks to the wonderful Imri, I now have my shelves and pictures up...lest we forget my college degree...What else are you supposed to do with it?

I have been scouring the Internet looking for the perfect set of bookends for my shelves. Apparently all people like are having bookends that also serve as frames, which doesn't make complete sense because the pictures are inserted on the sides and do not even face the front. A few other trends that do not make sense to me are the brass leaning men...the joke expired 200 years ago... and the agate rock bookend.

I did, however find one set that I want oh, so bad:


So if you would like to donate to the fund of Erin's Perfect Bookends, please contact me for details...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

those are perfect. perfect for holding perfect books in the middle. good luck, my dear!