Wednesday, February 9, 2011

help!

i began doing a series of brain teasers the other day at the club, while i had that kiddos coloring away. i ended up completing the entire 60+ series within the hour with the exception of four problems.

now, this is when i finally hunker down...two days later...and ask for your help. please for the sake of me and my sanity solve these brain teasers for me, and share your answers!!!

1. EMPLOY___T

2. HIJKLMNO

3. ABCDEFGHI
    JKMNOPQR
    STUVWXYZ

4. 123456789
         US

hugs and kisses for the winner!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow!!! Interesting. I can guess he answers. The answers are:
1)Men without employment.
2)Water (H2O).
3)Noel (No L).
4)Count on us.

Enjoyed trying these. I can suggest you another site with brain storming brain teasers. I have tried it and believe me if you are a brain teasers lover who loves to solve brain teasers then try solving out these Brainteasers and find out how smart you are.

Best of Luck!!!