- i will be forever remembered by karaoke. and i don't think that is a bad thing.
- i still LOVE that john taylor whisked me up a flight of stairs, carrying me in his ever-so manly arms. seriously john, my life is complete and no other man will be able woo me now. you have officially ruined it for all men. everywhere.
- i LOVED my time at hanford with john, laird and biderman. and i miss geeking out over stuff with those wonderful people.
- i can't remember who i ate non-dairy, coconut milk ice cream with after our painting project got canceled with dickson. seriously. i'm sorry.
- i don't remember skinny dipping with troy. sorry man. however, his costume still reigns as one of the best suggestions for my quarter-life crisis.
- apparently, when i walk up to the church podium, i do an awkward trot. awesome.
- ken, YOU DIDN'T ENJOY LOST?!?!?!?! mind. blown.
ps. i'm missing seattle. and ready for my adventure. can you tell?