Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Doing the shuffle.

As usual, I have been listen to my music on shuffle. It never ceases to amaze me the times when a song that comes on that fits the moment perfectly. Its like iTunes is in tune with what is going on in my soul or it wants to make me feel better by playing a classic for me. In a way iTunes has become my pet, my "man's best friend." Though I think a dog would be nice, but for the time being, living without the pet hair is nice too.

This week of work has been one of the hardest for me. Not because it has had overwhelming projects, but because I am off all next week to take off on my travels. This has left me antsy to get started on everything. Its like the last week of school, and you can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I did it. I splurged. I got myself a pair of Pastry shoes. Hopefully I can pull them off....cross your fingers folks. Today is typical Seattle weather. Thank you rain. You came just in time to be happy I am taking a break for a bit.

No comments: