Saturday, June 28, 2008

Taking Critical Mass to an All-New Level

First off, since coming here, I have found myself having a harder time with committing to those around me. It's not that I don't want to do those activities, but I feel like I need to feel like I have gotten a little bit further on the job hunt.

Monday, I participated in the Institute's triward activity at Gasworks Park and rolled my bowling ball down the hill. Kay did such a great job, though I did not even finish as a finalist. Oh, well, so goes life.

Tuesday, was Tuesday. I can not remember too much about that day, but I am sure it was wonderful.

Wednesday, I had my all important interview. It ended up being 2 1/2 hours! It was worth it though. I learned a lot about fuel cells. We shall see though. I really would like a job. I am tempted to go work at the video store down the street until further notice.

Later on that evening, I cooked a meal for my roommate and then we went to Karaoke. And boy, did we karaoke!!! I love it. I am finding myself constantly creating playlists in my head of potential karaoke songs...

Thursday, Imri and I took the ferry to Bainbridge and got ice cream. Yum! That evening there was a mad hatter party at my house for the previous roommates bon voyage. It was just fine. Just fine.

Friday, I went and attended critical mass with Wendy, Mikey, Hans and Ryan. It was a blast! I wiki'd "critical mass" and caught up on all the terms regarding the ride. During the ride, I took advantage of this knowledge and "corked" a cab, for the other riders. I felt so official so a part of the ride, though the cab came very close to hitting me! Yikes! But don't worry, my fellow riders took care of me. My favorite part of the ride was just riding throughout downtown and taking over the streets. Blocking everyone from the drives and walks. Its like we, as bikers, owned the world for a moment in time.

Later on that evening we went to a surprise birthday party for Matt and then we to club Havana, and danced the night away. Needless to say my legs are very sore today... :)

Today, I indulged in some cupcakes from Trophy Cupcakes, which were superb. I need to figure out their recipes and then duplicate it. I am going bike riding and swimming in Green Lake. I have my swimsuit on and I am ready r-r-r-roooolllllll!!!!

No comments: