Monday, May 17, 2010

record setting. part deux.

today i saw a rodent, which was large enough that i initially thought it was a squirrel wiggling it's way through my work's doorway. i promptly starting jumping up and down and pointing at the large rat that ran across the floor. my manager, scared it out of it's hiding place, and it promptly began running towards me. i was in the midst of helping a customer when this happened. my jaw dropped. high-pitched squealing ensued. i ran for my life across the store, using wooden blocks as hurdles. afterwards we watched the security tape of my running from the rat. my coworker and boss loved it so much that he is having everyone at the corporate offices take a look at it tomorrow morning. here's to first impressions. and more squealing (i seriously need to get that under control)...

1 comment:

Miss K$ said...

funniest story ... maybe all year. I lol'd so hard.