Thursday, November 6, 2008

Day 6

Here I am...more than halfway done. I honestly never thought I would even make it this long, but its quite easy. If I start to get hungry...I drink some lemonade and BAM! I am full. It's as close to a magic trick that I will ever get., but I am pretty content with it, because it is keeping me full.

My sinuses are starting to drain...I know this is what all of you really wanted to read...but its just part of the process. This cleanse does everything, including clearing your skin, overcoming any addictions (I haven't craved a Diet Coke once), as well as get rid of any allergies or sinus problems you may have. It basically clears out your entire body and puts it back to square one so you can start fresh.

Also, I am in hot pursuit of finishing my English class, so I might be MIA for the next month and a half!

Lastly, I am headed to Vegas in a little over a week and I can't wait to see Elvis, the Cirque/Beatles Love show, and most importantly my AmberLee!!!

No comments: