Thursday, January 22, 2009

Tonight's dinner was brought to you by the color...

Orange.

I didn't do it on purpose. I promise. But when I cooked my dinner and picked my pyrex for some unexpected whipping, and then I finally, after carefully weighing my options and realizing that OJ would balance out the heavy food I was consuming...my whole meal became orange.

This made me very very happy. After all it has been my favorite color for the past 23 years. It's the little things in life.


It's not as gross as you think it is. Mashed sweet potatoes...yum. yum. I created the recipe myself...but I am still not a culinary artist.

The weapon (or Pyrex of choice)...none of this was deliberate...I swear...

1 comment:

Lesshalynn said...

i love that pyrex.

and i love how much you love orange.

and i love you.