Saturday, January 31, 2009

Blissful Weekends.

  • For the first time in a long time, I have accomplished everything on my to-do list. Woo!
  • I found my glasses. And yes, they were with my favorite sweatshirt and tweezers...
  • I went to get all of my car work done, and it all together cost me $0. That's right! $0!!!!
  • I bought a calendar today for .88.  That's right! .88!!!!!
  • I got my diploma (yes, it's true, I finally got my diploma) and some old family photos framed and matted for so cheap too! Buy get one free on the frames, and they used scrap mattes from old projects for cheap too!
  • I got perform some service, which always contributes to a wonderful weekend.
  • I took a relaxing shower and even straightened my hair to see how long it is...and oh my! Is it ever so long!!!
  • I have been keeping up with all of my New Year's goals.
  • I had two separate circumstances where two gentlemen complimented me on my smile.
  • The sun was shining in beautiful Seattle.
Now, I just need some people to come and enjoy a weekend with me. I will try to not run errands while you are here. Okay? Thank you.

PS...Joe and Alicia will be here visiting in less than two weeks! Things on the to-do list: Library visit, Tilth and Farmer's Market to buy Sunday dinner...YUM!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Yay for getting everything done! I'm glad I saw you for a few minutes! :)