Wednesday, October 14, 2009

honey fresh and so clean clean.

laundry night. i noticed how everything smelled honey fresh. i was perplexed, as i use oder-free EVERYTHING. i just assumed that my neighbors upstairs must have left a dryer sheet in the machine. i wish. needless to say, the one time i forgot to check my pockets (my mother ingrained us with this to the point where it may be borderline ocd) is the time that i left my lip balm in my pocket. the sad part is that i can't decide what i am bummed about more...my clothes smelling like my lip balm or my no longer having my favorite lip balm....

...right now i am leaning towards the latter...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i've done that before... i was more upset that i'd made a mistake, not that i melted my chapstick or that my clothes smelled like vanilla.

martha said...

oh man. i am so glad you blog. i need more of your humor in my life, erin.